R134A Refrigirant Gas
R134a is a HFC, used in automotive air conditioning and as a replacement for R12 and R22 in medium and high temperature refrigeration applications, such as commercial and domestic refrigeration and chillers.
- used in refrigerator, freezer, water dispenser, automotive air conditioning.
- used in commercial refrigeration,aerosol propellants, medical aerosols.
- used in insecticide propellant polymer physical blowing agent, and magnesium alloy protection gas.
- used for the replacement of R12.
- an important component of blends R404a R407c.
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R12, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Reduction of capacity compared to R12
- Existing R12 equipment can be retrofitted with R134a
- High critical temperature which ensures good coefficient of performance